Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scren Results - 2/5/2011 Update

I ran a first screen using criteria described in a my first article on fundamentals on Monday. The results of the screen can be found in this post. At this point, it is just an experiment - there is no money riding on this one! But one week later, I wanted to check how it fared against a strong market this week. Here are the results:




Some big winners (KELYA, BGC and ARW) and also some losers. KEM lost some grounds on disapointing earnings this week for example! It's always risky to invest around earnings announcements, but this screen did not take earning dates into account so we'll live (and die) with that. Overall, the screen beats the market by 0.23%. Not a bad start...


I'll check again in one week and plan to rebalance every month. I will also setup other screens using some other criteria and screen described in other posts. I will track these as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment