Sunday, April 3, 2011

Valuation Spreadsheet - 4/3/2011

I have updated my valuation spreadsheet online. It can be viewed at the following link


More information on the valuation criteria can be found here.


I have added closed to 1000 tickers to the list. It should now contain all the optionable stocks in the US markets. There might be some errors as the data source is not always up to date in that regard! There are also some holes in the valuation in particular to the ones that relate to growth as some companies don't have enough analyst's predictions for an accurate number. This will generally results in a valuation of $0.00. This is not ideal, but I have to work with the data provided. 


In addition, I have tried to rank the stocks using my valuation, some momentum criteria and other more proprietary values. The Top 10 in that list are:




The Average column list the average valuation between the book, sales and growth valuation. All these stocks are currently undervalued in this model. I'll track these over the next couple of weeks and see what kind of results I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment