Sunday, April 3, 2011

Combination Screen - 4/1/2011 Results

Another good week for the combination screen. The 10 stocks beat the broader market index by 0.4% gaining 1.8% for the week. After 9 weeks, the portfolio is up almost 11.50%, beating the S&P500 3 to 1. I have to admit that I am surprised by the results, but the market has been very helpful to bullish bets!




I have updated the old weekly picks but I will now treat them as long time experiment to see how long an effect the criteria have. 


For example, the original 10 stocks picked on 1/31/2011 are still up strong after 9 weeks! Not doing quite as well as the portfolio that I rebalance every 4 weeks, but still beating the market by a wide margin.




I'll post results for all the screens later this week. But so far, not one of the weekly list is trailing the broader market average. This seems to validate the criteria. But more testing is still needed.


The candidates for this week's list are:




As usual, I will select only the top 10 as ranked by price-to-sales for my weekly list.

No comments:

Post a Comment