Friday, January 7, 2011

Why Le Moyne?

No, Le Moyne is not my name. Jacques le Moyne de Morgues is not even part of my family tree. But I was looking for someone in history who would share a common path and common interests with me. I would encourage you to read more about Jacques le Moyne in the Wikipedia article linked above. You will discover that like me, Jacques le Moyne made the trip from France to America. Unlike me though, his was not permanent! But what drew me to him was his love for drawings, maps and his general curiosity. I do not claim to be an artist, far from it, but I have a great attraction for maps and charts. I wanted to start this blog to share the charts that I am creating for the market - stocks, futures and options. It is one of my hobbies and I also use them for investment. Hopefully this will prove useful to others as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment